iPhone is a remarkable smartphone brand who always try to give something special to their customers. However, which is sometimes more complicated for someone but they always satisfy with their services. Moreover, that is why when a new iPhone is going to release; the customers stand in a long line to buy that phone. iPhone is a bit expensive than other phones in the market, but to their prominent customers, it is nothing. If I talk about the number of people of iPhone users, then China came to the first place as they had the largest population of the world but if I talk about the percentage, then the United States come first. The uses of iPhone are increasing day by day all over the world recently. So, we can say people are putting their faith in the Apple brand more nowadays because of their unique characteristics.
WiFi is an important part of our life. Who does not use WiFi these days? If you have a smartphone and you do not have a WiFi connection, then I must say your smartphone is valueless even without WiFi your laptop or desktop is the same. Broadband gives you the access to hi-speed internet at a low cost where the SIM operator takes much money from their customers. That is why it is also important to have a WiFi connection instead of buying data from the SIM operators. However, there are more benefits of WiFi.
Let’s come to the point of today’s topic “WiFi analyzer iPhone essential apps.” Do you know what is it and its features as well as how it can help you? To know the answer to all these questions you just have to keep reading and go down below until I finish the article. I can tell you that you will not get disappointed and you are going to be benefited from here.
So, welcome to the article about WiFi analyzer iPhone. Here, we will discuss it, and you will get to know about its features as well as how it is going to help you. As like always we will also discuss some other stuff which might help you as well. Before starting just keep an eye on today’s topics, we are going to deliberate below:
- WiFi Analyzer
- WiFi analyzer iPhone
- WiFi analyzer mac
- WiFi analyzer windows
- WiFi analyzer download
Let’s dive into these topics
Before going to know about WiFi Analyzer for different devices, we should know about what is WiFi Analyzer?
WiFi Analyzer is a software which senses and displays the information on all wireless networks near you. WiFi Analyzer is also called wireless network analyzer. Its set of conception and analysis tools can assist you to identify channel conflicts or overlapping quickly and other factors that may be upsetting the performance of your wireless network in offices, homes, and other spots.
WiFi Analyzer iPhone
WiFi Analyzer for iPhone is available. I will give you a download link to download the Software. Now, I am going to tell you about its features, configuration, and some FAQ.
Features of WiFi Analyzer iPhone
- It can detect and display all the information from all 802.11 wireless network near you including Mac address, SSID, encryption type, channel, and vendor.
- It can monitor the signal of each network to regulate the minimum & maximum and average signal strength.
- It can provide a graph which will show the channel allocation and (RSSI) received signal strength of every wireless network to help you identify channel overlapping and conflicts which might affect the performance of your wireless network.
- It can automatically analyze the allocation of channels to regulate the less crowded ones and help you select which channel is best to configure1 your wireless router or access point2.
- It will allow you to connect secure3 and open networks.
- It displays data of signal strength values as dBm or percentage
- It will provide different filtering and sorting options
- It allows its user to generate and email reports in CSV format.
- Compatible with iOS 5, iOS 8, iOS 8.1 (jailbreak required)
- Please refer to your network router’s user’s manual if you do not recognize how to alter the router’s channel configuration
- You might not notice a noteworthy improvement in the performance of the network liable on what the actual environmental conditions are
- Network connectivity will depend on security configuration and signal strength. WiFi Analyzer cannot connect to hidden networks or WPA2 Enterprise networks that need the approval of a security certificate.
Configuration of WiFi Analyzer iPhone
Using the controls in the “Settings” tab, you can configure the WiFi Analyzer. Here, I am describing the following settings that how you can control as below:
- Auto-Scan Interval
You can Regulate the time intermission (in seconds) between automatic scans. Automatic scans can also be set to off (push right) or continuous (push left).
- Scan Sensitivity
Modifies the signal strength verge to filter out those networks that have weaker signals.
It can change the units used to display signal strength values. Signal strength can be stated as a percentage or in dBm units.
- Sort By
You can change the sorting conditions. Networks can be sorted by signal strength, channel, or name.
- Show Secure
When set to off, only open networks are exposed.
- Restricted Channels
When set to on, channels not allowable for usage in North America (typically channels 12 and 13) are showed and involved in the channel endorsements.
Some FAQ’s about WiFi Analyzer iPhone
- Where did the channel allocation graph go?
The figure did not go anywhere! Click on the list of found networks Where it says “Access Points in Range.”
- Why the status of the network says “Connected” but I have no access to the Internet?
Now and again, a system may have been arranged to use protection by MAC address. If so, WiFi Analyzer can finish the association request for and connect successfully. However, it cannot get an IP address from the access point if the MAC address of the device is not in the rundown of permitted addresses. On the off chance that you can ask for access to the system’s administrator, only give him/her with the MAC address of the device that can originate in the “About” option of the “Settings” label. After entering the MAC address in the Access point try again to connect.
- WiFi Analyzer cannot connect to an open network. Why?
If the signal strength of the network is too feeble, WiFi Analyzer cannot finish the association request with the access point and try to connect fails.
WiFi Analyzer mac
WiFi Analyzer for Mac is available on iTunes but in a different name. It is called WiFi Explorer. Let me tell you about its description, features what’s new in the latest version and some customer reviews according to the iTunes.
You will be able to Monitor, scan and troubleshoot wireless networks with WiFi Explorer. You can quickly identify configuration problems, signal overlapping, channel conflicts which might affect the performance and connectivity of your office or home wireless network.
You can get an insight into the network details
- MAC address (BSSID)
- name (SSID)
- signal strength (RSSI)
- device manufacturer
- Security configuration
- 802.11 information elements (IE)
- Supported data rates
- much more
- Suitable for small office, or enterprise networks and homes
- Easy-to-use, instinctive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the WiFi environment
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands also supports 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
- Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
- All-inclusive app’s help
- Precise conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization
- Signal quality ratings based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
- Detailed explanation of information elements (IE) advertised by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
- Save results for later review and analysis
- Access point name detection (if supported)
- Editable column for labels or annotations
- Selectable and sortable columns
- Adaptable graph timescales
- Quick filtering
- Customizable colors for quickly tracking particular networks
- Full-screen mode and split view supported
What’s new in the latest version?
- An issue where mode was being inaccurately set to 802.11ac for 2.4 GHz networks using 256 QAM fixed.
- Filtering by security mode (802.1X) fixed.
- Renamed “Service Set” and “Radio” categories to “Network Name” and “Access Point,” respectively.
- Fixed decoding of the Country Information IE under certain conditions.
- Display of SSIDs comprehending emoji improved.
- Resizing of table columns improved.
- Copy option and information elements for network developed.
- Vendor name lookup and identification heuristics for Ubiquiti and Apple access point developed.
- Parsing of Mesh and WPS information elements improved.
- The app’s Help book Updated.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Useful, Attractive Tool, Well–Maintained!
I am a network technician, and I use this software frequently in my work. The feature set is compact, I use the graphs to help my customers understand their networks, and the author looks after his product with regular updates and feature-adds. This software impresses customers too. If you think this software might be beneficial to you, I recommend going for it.
I am in IT section and wanted something to help optimize WiFi channels and bands. This tool is everything I need, I am very overwhelmed and didn’t expect to find something like this for Mac. I am very pleased.
Very nice tool, but does not identify clients
This tool looks very pleasant, and upon further inspection, it only identifies networks and access points, but when I purchased it, my primary concern was to determine the performance of devices on my network. I misjudged, so that is my fault.Other than that, it seems to be a beneficial tool.
You will find more reviews online. You also can search in google for WiFi Analyzer Reddit, best WiFi Analyzer, WiFi analytics, WiFi signal analyzer, etc.
WiFi Analyzer windows
WiFi Analyzer is also available for Windows. So, Windows users can use it as well. Let us know about its description and features.
WiFi Analyzer can help you to detect WiFi problems and find the best channel or the best place for your router/access-point by turning your PC/laptop, tablet or mobile device into an analyzer for your wireless network. The elementary version is completely advertise-free, and extra features can be purchased via an in-app purchase.
- Live-Tile support
- Beeper for signal strength
- Connect to networks
- Use filters
- Prevent screen timeout
- Lock screen rotation
- Change signal strength borders
Features of WiFi Analyzer windows
- See all the networks around you which could interfere with your connection.
- Discover the best channel via star rating (incl. a recommendation).
- See detailed information of a router/access-point (e.g., manufacturer, security, type).
- Check your WiFi’s link-speed & health with a glance at the dashboard.
- Find the perfect place for your router/access-point through signal strength (dBm).
- Connect quickly to a new network without leaving the app. [PRO]
- Refine found network results by filters. [PRO]
- Live-Tile support [PRO]
- To hear the signal strength, you can use a beeper. [PRO]
- Each network always has the same color, so you know how it looks.
- Support for dark & light theme and accent colors.
System requirements for minimum and recommended
Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile
x86, x64, ARM
WiFi Analyzer download
here we come to the download part.
You can also search for Ethernet switch, network switch, wireless analyzer, WiFi scanner windows in google.
Our goal is to create a connection with the visitor of our website. However, we always try to help you with some authentic info of different tech. Today we talked about WiFi Analyzer iPhone and some other stuff which is related to WiFi Analyzer. We also tried to give you the information of those in brief details by providing description, features, and reviews as well.
Thank you so much for coming to the last part of this article. I hope you got benefited from this one. Once you come to our website then never forget to visit it whenever you need any solution or info for your tech gadget.
We will be so glad if you recommend us any improvements or share your opinion with us. We always work here for you, and we would like to help you. Spread the goodness and take care.
You may also like:
App Academy Review: How to Get into App Academy and More
Trello Desktop App: The Best Project Management Tool
PDF to Word Converter App: 3 Reasons Why You Should Have
Best Travel Guide Apps: Make Your Travelling Easier than Ever
Spy App for Android without target phone: Must Read Features before Purchase