There are many online tools that you should utilize to benefit from every aspect of handling your online documents fully. It would be best if you also learned new things on how to be more efficient and effective in using online documents. In this article, we will help you get started by introducing these online tools that are a must when handling documents to repair, unlock or compress pdf online.
Repair, Unlock and Compress PDF Online with PDFBear
The Platform of PDFBear
Having online tools ready and available for your daily document needs is a must. However, only a few platforms offer a reliable and convenient type of service when modifying your documents. PDFBear is one of the platforms that can be a handy online tool for your online documents for your future needs.
They offer different types of online tools for the various events that you might need to configure your online documents, especially if you are talking about a Portable Document Format or PDF file. Some of the online tools are Merge PDF, Split PDF, Delete PDF Pages, Repair PDF, Compress PDF, Rotate PDF, Edit PDF, eSign PDF, Protect PDF, Unlock PDF and more.
The online tools we have mentioned above are the best ones from their platform. There are still many online tools you can choose from their platform, which has different types of functionality for your online documents. Make sure to use the right online tool for your online documents to modify them correctly to your preferred changes.
Compress PDF Online
When you are using a platform, there are times that you are needed to upload your document through their platform to achieve your objectives. However, some scenarios would not allow you to upload your PDF file into their platform because of the file size requirement. Some of the platforms only allow a limited number of file sizes in every transaction.
To solve this kind of problem, reducing your original PDF file’s file size to upload it into their platform. One downside about compressing your PDF file is the reduction of the quality of your overall PDF file. All of the images are reduced in quality depending on the compression level that you have chosen for your PDF file.
If you are wondering how PDFBear works, Here is an example of how you can compress PDF online with the assistance of the online tools provided by PDFBear.
- Pick the PDF file that you want to upload into their system.
- Choose the compressing option you wish to use.
- Wait for your PDF file to be scanned and compressed.
- Once everything is completed, you can now download your PDF file into your preferred storage destination.
Unlocking a PDF File
When you are handling multiple online documents in your daily activity, it might be inconvenient for you to type in the password each time you open a new PDF file to check on something. It is time-consuming and requires you a lot of effort, mainly if you handle a huge amount of PDF files daily.
Having all of that said, you should remove the password in your PDF file to have a more agreeable way of accessing your PDF files. It is also essential to keep in mind that removing a PDF file’s password will require you to have the PDF file’s current password. You cannot remove any password in any PDF file if you don’t have its current password.
To start decrypting your PDF file’s password, you will first need to visit the website of PDFBear. Click on the online tool called Unlock PDF and begin following the instructions that are given to you. To provide you with a point of how PDFBear works, here is an example of how you can unlock your PDF file using their online tools.
- The first step to do is to upload the PDF file that you want to remove the password.
- The second step to do is to type in the password of the PDF file.
- The third step is to click on the “Unlock PDF” to change your PDF file entirely.
- Lastly, The system of PDFBear will remove the password, and once it is completed, you can now download it into your device storage.
Repair PDF File
There are times that you may encounter a PDF file that is either damaged or corrupted. This type of unfortunate event in your PDF file usually happens when your document is stored in a file storage with a virus or malware. Another reason is when you accidentally interrupted the process of saving the document into your preferred storage.
Having all of that said you don’t need to worry no more because PDFBear can help you with their distinct online tool Repair PDF file that helps you restore your PDF file to its original. This will also allow you to open your document safely without having to worry about viruses that may go into the device that you are currently using.
To start repairing your PDF file you can use the Repair PDF online tool of PDFBear and follow the comprehensive instructions that will be provided for each online tool.
- You will need to upload the corrupted PDF file into the system of PDFBear. You don’t have to worry about downloading anything into your device because everything will be handled in their online storage.
- Once your PDF file is completely uploaded into their system. PDFBear will start to analyze and scan your PDF file.
- The process of restoring your PDF file will begin. Remember that some of the documents are unrestorable. However, PDFBear will not worsen your document.
- Click on repair and wait for the task to be completed and transfer the newly transformed document into your device.
These two online tools are just a glimpse of the online tools you can use from their platform. Use every online tool from their platform to your advantage, and you will face your daily document activities confidently. You should also make sure to take this as an opportunity to be more productive and efficient in your documents. Hope this online tools make your life easier to repair, unlock or compress pdf online.