Last updated on September 26th, 2017 at 02:22 pm.
- Type of information we collect and purposes of collection
- The way we use that information
How we offer our services to you and how to access and update information.
Information we collect
Our collection of information is to provide better and specific services to all users and enhance our business.
Our information collection process works in two different ways:
- Information provided by you or during any of our sign up process it requires your information or we get information from your social networks based on your privacy settings.
- Information we collect when you use our services (such as the model of hardware, OS, browser, unique device identifier, and mobile information if you access our site through mobile phone).
How we use information we collect from you
All information collected from the user and third parties, we use it to increase the quality, provide, maintain, protect and improve all of our services, assess the need for users to develop new content and services. We also may use the information to offer you related content that provides you more relevant results.
When you contact us, we may keep a record with information of your communication in this policy to solve issues you might be facing. We might be using your email address to inform you about our updates, services, and changes. You must know that comments sections and other similar areas of services are public. All information posted there are viewable and usable by anyone has access.
Behavioral Targeting/ Re-Targeting
You can have a look at the following links of behavioral advertising providers for more information.
Network Advertising Initiative:
European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance:
Digital Advertising Alliance:
Our system may collect and store certain data in our server logs during your content viewing on our site. Such as –
i. Detail of your using of service (such as navigation paths, search queries)
ii. Mobile device information on your mobile access to our website
iii. IP address
iv. Event information of device as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL
v. Browser identifier cookies
vi. Technical information, OS, browser type
We may gather all this information to accelerate marketing, analytics of our services.
By sending you push notifications from time-to-time to inform you about new update/ new content as per your interest. In this case, we will need to collect certain information from you.
To ensure your area based search, we collect information regarding your geographical location/ position. You can turn off your geo-location information in your mobile app when you do not want us to track you.
Access and Choice
You have full right to remove your personal information from the database of IT Phobia. For this, you can delete your account from IT Phobia. Contact us for further queries here https://www.itphobia.com/contact-us/ and get our assistance. Your queries must be replied within 30 working days.
Information we share
We never share any of your personal information with anybody outside our organizations and individuals unless following:
1. We may share your personal information, must having your consent.
2. We provide personal information to affiliates or others/ third parties to process it for IT Phobia. These organizations are allowed to use your data only as necessary to provide these service to IT Phobia.
3. We also may share your data for legal reasons (law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law).
4. If we get involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of our services, could be included in the transferred assets. In this case, we will must use reasonable means to notify you, via email and/or a noteworthy notice on IT Phobia.
We may share innominate, non-personally identifiable data with our partner companies like advertisers.
IT Phobia offers generally accessible comments fields. Any information you provide in this section may be read, collected and used by anybody. For any removal of your personal information from the comment section, please contact us here https://www.itphobia.com/contact-us/ .
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
IT Phobia contains social media features like Facebook like button and share this button. This features will collect your IP address and it may set the cookie to function the feature properly.
IT Phobia is determined to protect users from any unauthorized access. We are always attentive to keep users secure from any unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information. You have to protect your account information apart from you.
Children Under 13
IT Phobia is not directed toward children under 13 years old. Knowingly we would not collect any information for 13 years old child. Parents of a child under 13 years old, should have a concern regarding information for your child on IT Phobia. You can contact us here.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution