Terms and conditions of using IT Phobia
1. You may browse our website and use the information to help yourself out is totally free.
2. You are allowed to share our content to anybody via email or social media.
3. You can write for our website. For that, you have to submit your content through contact us form, IT Phobia team will review the content and will publish it in the specific category if the quality of content is up to the mark.
4. You can share your opinion about any of our content using the comment box, or provide the solution to other user asking help in the comment box.
5. IT Phobia requires all of its users to be respectful to all.
6. Copying of content (Text, image, video) without permission of IT Phobia is strictly prohibited.
7. Humiliating, abusive or any type of offensive language is not lawful to use in the commentary.
8. Violations of intellectual property rights of others, violations of others right of publicity or right of privacy is prohibited.
9. Threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, discrimination of any kind against any group or individual is strictly prohibited.
10. Any encouragement or promotions of violence are not expected at all.
11. Posting any link which contains sexually explicit material is offensive.
12. Any illegal, inaccurate or false information link is not allowed to post in the comment box or reply.
13. Any software viruses, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; is strictly prohibited to use in IT Phobia.
14. Advertisement, promotion of products is not allowed directly in the comment.
Termination of Access
Tons of Thank you for visiting IT Phobia.