Apowersoft is a free video and screen recorder, perfect for capturing your screen activities. It also adds a webcam and records audio simultaneously.
The software allows users to capture the entire screen or certain parts of it quickly. Apowersoft also offers various editing tools and lets users annotate on videos in real-time. The helpful feature of scheduling tasks in Apowersoft proves to be useful for everyday users.
The online screen recorder also has multiple recording modes, which are suitable for beginners and advanced.
It also saves videos in multiple formats in the highest quality and shares them on various social media platforms instantly.
Apowersoft is easy to use and runs perfectly for the majority of the devices.
However, not many users may find Apowersoft the best out of all screen recorders available.
Are you looking for a similar software as Apowersoft or want to upgrade to an even better video recorder?
There are many online screen recorders available that work as skillfully as Apowersoft. You might find them much more effective than the latter software.
Read through our curated list to find the best options for online screen recorders.
5 Best Alternatives to Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder
Check Out These Top 5 Best Alternatives to Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder
1. Screen Capture
The online screen recorder is ideal for beginners and pro alike who would like to capture their screen activities swiftly.
Users can either record their entire PC screen or just a specific part, application or window through this video recorder.
The software also has an in-built webcam and microphone, which is useful when recording yourself and the audio. With this, you won’t be looking for a separate webcam or sound recorder as Screen Capture has you covered.
You can use Screen Capture for recording gameplays, live streams, online meetings, webinars and much more. Not only does it work on a PC screen, but it also captures videos on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
When the time comes to export and share videos, Screen Capture has an MP4 export option.
Screen Capture is available for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Opera
Pros of Screen Capture:
· User-friendly interface
· Free to use online screen recorder
· Records high-quality videos
· Exports videos in MP4 format
Cons of Screen Capture:
· The free version has a watermark on output videos
Loom is a popular online screen recorder that has a browser extension. It is a cloud-based application that records your screen with or without a camera. Loom is efficient in performing online communication with co-workers and customers.
Loom records screen and audio and prepares a shareable video instantly. It also records crystal-clear HD videos.
The online screen recorder is straightforward to learn and use. It is best for creating instructional videos and tutorials as well as works for online classes and meetings. Business users who would like to promote their website can use Loom to garner and attract audiences.
Loom offers editing tools such as custom thumbnails, trimming, setting video preferences, and adding a ‘call to action’ on recorded videos.
When you want to share videos, Loom creates a specific link that users can send to anyone.
Loom also protects your videos through passwords and control viewing according to the users.
One of the unique features of zoom includes reactions expressed by viewers who watch your videos. They can add emojis and comments to it as a means of reacting to them.
Loom is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
Pros of Loom:
· Easy and free to use online screen recorder
· Offers editing tools for videos
· The browser extension can record webcam, microphone and screen
· Users can share recorded videos easily
· Perfect for users working in the education and business sector
Cons of Loom:
· Lacks green-screen effect, video effects and markup tools
· The editing options are very ordinary
· Users need to sign up before using Loom
· The free version limits the number of recordings
Screencast-o-Matic is an eye-catching and lightweight online screen recorder that comes with a webcam. It works well for users who need to upload videos quickly in standard resolutions.
Screencast-o-Matic offers editing tools such as zooming, adding captions, trimming, and inserting royalty-free music. While editing, you can add stock images, videos and music to your recorded videos.
Users can easily save and share videos directly to various social platforms. It includes YouTube, Google Drive and dropbox.
The online screen recorder has three editing modes you can choose from: Education, Work and Personal. If you are worried about your videos getting deleted, Screencast-o-Matic provides secure backup options.
Screencast-o-Matic is available for iOS, Mac, Windows, and Chromebook.
Pros of Screencast-o-Matic:
· A capable and reliable screen recorder which in syncs recording of audio, screen and webcam
· It has a free version and an easy-to-use interface
· Offers various editing tools for recorded videos
· Intuitive and straightforward online screen recorder
Cons of Screencast-o-Matic:
· The free version has limited features
· Cannot record audio system and fullscreen
· Does not record videos in 4K resolution
Bandicam is a compelling online screen recorder that keeps on evolving. It is one of the popular screen recorders for Windows.
The online screen recorder captures screen activities, webcam and audio simultaneously. Bandicam is a versatile screen recorder and helpful for various beginners and advanced users.
Users can even record 3D and 4D games with 4K ultra-resolution. Bandicam provides screencasting, smartphone casting, and records Xbox and PlayStation gameplays.
Furthermore, it can also capture HDTV and Apple TV screens directly on your Windows PC.
Bandicam supports H. 264 Codecs, increasing your recording to a high speed and compressing the video while providing high-quality output.
It also has great editing tools such as adding webcam overlay, allowing drawing in real-time and adding mouse effects and animation. The screen recorder also creates a chrome key in real-time and has a schedule recording option.
Bandicam online screen recorder is available for Windows devices.
Pros of Bandicam:
· User-friendly interface and free to use
· Has powerful editing tools
· It is a secure online screen recorder
· Supports simultaneous recording from multiple devices
· It uses very little CPU power
Cons of Bandicam:
· The free version allows access to limited features
· Users can only record 10 minutes per recording
· Only available for Windows
5. OBS Studio
Open Broadcaster Software or OBS studio is ideal for live streaming and capturing the screen. It is free software that records webcam, screen and audio at the same time.
Many professionals and advanced users work with OBS studio as it is a powerful screen recorder. OBS Studio can broadcast game streams to platforms such as YouTube and Twitch and is also used to create a screencast.
It produces scenes from multiple sources, including browser windows, images, texts, capture cards, webcam and many more. Via custom transitions, users can set up an unlimited number of scenes to switch between smoothly.
Other features include an intuitive audio mixer, add configuration options, and rearranging layouts. OBS Studio also helps create professional productions which take your recorded videos to the next level.
OBS Studio is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux devices.
Pros of OBS Studio:
· Free to use online screen recorder
· It has various dynamic tools needed for editing
· It is compatible with popular streaming platforms
· Produces limited HD videos
· A fast and reliable screen recorder
Cons of OBS Studio:
· It may not be suitable for beginners
· Users need a tutorial to start with OBS Studio
· An overkill for simple projects
· It has an overwhelming interface
You can check a screen recorder without watermark here.
RecordCast is a free online screen recording tool with a built-in video editor for easy creation of audio and video materials. It integrates video recording, editing, and post-production.
It is also 100% free. In addition, RecordCast does not need to be downloaded and installed on your computer, which is simple and easy to use.
You are allowed to download 480P, 720P, and 1080P videos without paying and watermark.
RecordCast has a large number of Chinese fonts to choose from, and you can add the opening, ending, and cutscenes by yourself .
- Currently the whole site is free (no paid version).
- No need to install software, just open the webpage to use.
- Fast registration (fb/google) 3 seconds registration.
- Up to 30 minutes can be recorded at a time.
- No watermark.
- Can edit directly after recording.
- The output file can be mp4 file.
- Super simple operation without complicated functions.
- 1080p high-quality conversion and output mp4 takes a long time to wait.
- It is friendly to the windows users, but it seems only supports the chrome browser.
Which Alternative Online Screen Recorder Should You Pick?
Screen recording makes our work quick and efficient. Today, as much of the communication has become online, people need an excellent online video recorder for their webinars, meetings, making online content and much more.
These Apowersoft alternatives for online screen recorders are the ultimate software you will need.
Pick one that fits your preference as they all are efficient in their way. With these screen recorders, you will start enjoying your work even more!