Are you also stuck in Loading your Outlook profile and seeking a solution 1to solve this issue?
Then this write-up offers you the best and most authentic ways to fix Outlook is Stuck on Loading Profile.
In this guide, you will find self-proven manual techniques and automated OST File Recovery tool working and features.
Unquestionably, Outlook offers many beneficial applications to its users at affordable prices, and most of the time, users can avail of these applications free of cost with its trial period.
Out of these applications, Outlook is the most prominent one.
It is used to send and receive messages.
But sometimes, users face issues in accessing their accounts.
So, in the subsequent section, we will find the reasons for Outlook is Stuck on Loading Profile.
Why Outlook Hangs on Loading Profile?
There are many reasons for Outlook Profile not Loading. The list of a few is detailed below.
- You may not enter Outlook ID credentials correctly.
- Your Outlook Profile may be corrupt.
- Any Corrupted PST may be present in your Outlook Profile.
- Users may experience internet outages.
- Your Outlook license may not renew.
These are a few reasons a user may experience in loading Outlook Profile.
In the subsequent section, we will elaborate on ways to fix Outlook is Stuck on Loading Profileissue.
Method to Fix Outlook Email Won’t Open
You can fix this issue by following the below methods.
It’s recommendable if you are a novice user, then convert OST to PST to backup your entire Outlook profile data.
It’s One of the easiest and most common techniques to fix the issue of Outlook Profile not Loading. Follow the steps below
- Access Task Manager from the search bar.
- Navigate to the processes and locate all the office processes.
- At last, click on End Task.
#2. Turn-Off Outlook Presence Feature
It is one of the other alternatives to fix the issue of Microsoft Outlook won’t open.
To use this method, follow the steps below.
- Start Outlook > Options > People.
- In the subsequent window uncheck the boxes if enabled.
Display Online status next to the name.
Show the user photographs when available.
- Hit Ok and restart Outlook.
#3. Open Outlook in Safe Mode
It is one of the other alternatives to fix the Outlook is Stuck on Loading Profile issue.
It is one of the safest approaches using the below steps to use this method.
- Start Run Command by pressing Win + R.
- Enter outlook.exe/safe command.
- A dialog box appeared on the new screen that showed the profile name.
- Check the box set as the default profile. Click Ok.
#4. Disable Faulty Add-ins
Another alternative to fix Outlook hangs on loading profile.
Sometimes, Add-ins interfere with the Outlook profile and halt the Outlook profile loading.
To disable faulty add-ins, follow the below steps.
- Start the Outlook application and steer to the File button.
- Select Options from the preference list.
- A new wizard opens, and from there, choose the Add-ins option.
- Choosethe Go option under Manage.
- Decide the Add-ins that you want to disable. Click Ok.
#5. Create a New Outlook Profile to Fix Microsoft Outlook Won’t Open
Sometimes, your Outlook account becomes inaccessible due to corrupted PST.
In this case, creating a new Outlook Profile is the best alternative.
To make a new profile, you follow the steps as instructed.
- Start the Outlook application and go to the File button.
- Navigate to Accounts Settings > Manage Profiles.
- From the following panel, click on Shows Profiles.
- Hit the Add button and enter a new name for your new profile. Hit Ok.
- In the new wizard, Enter the User Name, email address, and password of the account you wish to add.
- Once you have done with the new account, delete the old one.
- Next, Choose the newly added profile and check the “Always use this profile” box. Hit Ok.
#6. Reset Navigation Panel to fix Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile
If the above methods are not available, use this alternative to fix the Outlook not loading profile issue. Here are the steps to follow.
- Start the Run Command.
- Enter outlook.exe/resetnavpane command. Click OK.
- Later, the Outlook navigation Panel will go into the default state.
#7. Use Scanpst to Fix Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile
It is one of the best alternatives using Outlook’s inbuilt scanpst.exe tool to fix the Outlook Loading Profile Issue.
You can not access your Outlook profile if it contains corrupted PST. Below are the steps to follow.
- Search Outlook in the search bar and right-click to find its location.
- It will take you to the Outlook application and navigate to the Properties.
- Open File Location under Shortcut.
- It will steer you to the Outlook application location. From there, search scanpst in the search box.
- Enter the file name you want to scan. If you do not know the file name, you can Browse its location.
- Next, click on the Start button then it will start scanning your file.
- Following, enter the name of your backup file. And click on the Repair button.
- By following the above steps, your PST file will get repaired.
These are a few workarounds that can help you to resolve the Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile.
Regardless, the above-detailed methods are easy to execute but do not always show fruitful results.
In addition, these are tedious and time-consuming tasks.
Out of these above methods, a few of them demand technical expertise.
So, in this case, you can ease your task after using an automated tool.
Fix Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile Smartly
The Cigati OST File Recovery Tool is a full-fledged utility that repairs the corrupted or damaged OST in no time.
Its three-tier scanning mode will detect the OST file and recover it on the basis of file corruption level.
In addition, there are some advanced attributes of the utility. The details of a few are elaborate below.
Why Choose OST File Recovery Tool?
Though there are many ways to fix Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile, however, these above workarounds did not work for corrupted and damaged OST profiles.
In addition, there are certain advantages of the tool. Below is a list of a few of them.
- It scans and previews OST items like contacts, calendars, notes, and deleted items.
- You can add OST files with attachments.
- Allows you to save recovered OST files into PST, EML, DBX, MSG, and MBOX file formats.
- Its Date Range feature offers you to restore OST emails within a date range.
- It comes with three recovery modes Standard, Advanced, and Deep, to recover emails from OST files.
These are a few advanced features of the professional tool that helps to fix Outlook Email Won’t Openissue and others.
I hope now you can resolve the Outlook is Stuck on Loading Profileissue.
Though we also provide you with manual approaches, these do not work for corrupted or damaged Outlook OST files.
Additionally, in some cases, technical know-how is required.
On the contrary, a professional tool is easy to use and can repair your corrupted or damaged OST files.
Moreover, you can also avail of its advanced features.
Furthermore, you can run this utility without technical expertise.