Are you stuck to take a decision which one to pick, LastPass free or LastPass Premium? Alternatively, you want to know the comparison between LastPass free VS Premium?
Here, I am gonna give you an evaluation of LastPass free Vs Premium. I hope this will help you to choose which one best fits you. You will get a view on LastPass free vs Paid or Premium. So, sit comfortably to sail across to the topic “LastPass free vs premium.”
Usually, we see two types of LastPass users, one is free users, and another is premium users who pay the price for that. Apparently, there are differences between the free version and premium version. Let’s talk about the free features and premium features and then go to the comparison.
LastPass free Features
- Access on all devices
- One-to-one sharing
- Save and fill passwords
- Password generators
- Secure notes
- Security challenge
- Multifactor authentication
LastPass premium features
- All the features available in free features
- One-to-many sharing
- Emergency access
- Advanced multifactor options
- Priority tech support
- LastPass for applications
- 1 GB of encrypted file storage
LastPass free vs premium comparison
- You will get access to some progressive features in the LastPass premium where you will not get that in LastPass free
- In premium version; you will get one-to-many sharing where on free version you will get just one to one sharing
- You will get an essential service like Emergency access in the premium version where you will not get it in the free version
- In LastPass premium, you will get priority tech support, but you will not get it in the free one
- You will get 1 Gb of encrypted file storage in LastPass premium, but it is not available for the free users.
- You do not have to pay a penny to use the free version but to use premium version you have to pay advanced 24$/year (recently announced price, previously it was 12$)
So, here you get the comparison.
You might be thinking about getting LastPass hacked. Once, LastPass server got hacked too. However, the hackers could not decrypt the data yet because of LastPass encryption system. Even, LastPass employees will not be able to decrypt your data. A strong master password is essential since this password protects all of your other secrets. There is one very essential feature in the premium version for you: 1 Gb of encrypted file storage. So, you can do LastPass sign in and let the LastPass secure your data. Let’s get your LastPass Vault whenever you need it.
Everybody should install and need a password manager. Without having a password manager, you will find yourself using simple passwords like Password1, or remembering one strong password and using it again and again. LastPass password manager is a great freemium option for them.
The free users of LastPass can enjoy the premium features for a specified period. For that, they can enjoy the LastPass premium trial version. You can use it too and after that if you think you need that you can purchase that after the trial version expired. If you do not need then, the LastPass free limitations will start again.
Before going to download or purchase you can look for LastPass review, LastPass premium review or LastPass security review. You can also look for comparison online like LastPass vs 1password, LastPass vs dashlane.
Thank you for coming down and reading the whole part. Here, I showed you the comparison of LastPass free vs Premium. Now, it is your choice which one you are going to pick. However, if you do not need the premium features as we stated above, don’t waste your money by purchasing it. Moreover, if you think you need the premium version and get access to the advanced features, you can purchase it without any hesitation. We are always happy to help you. We just need your concern. Take care and spread the goodness. Read more: https://www.drjuego.com .
You also may like:
1Password Guide | Secure Your Passwords Perfectly
Soft Reset iPhone 6 Step-by-Step: Tips for Non-Tech Users
The Best Way to Activity Monitor Mac | Make Mac Faster!
Windows phone parental controls – Setup Step-By-Step
You must log in to post a comment.