The insurance sector is one such sector that deals with a huge call volume on a daily basis. The insurance agents are required to reach a large number of target customers to bring productivity. They also need to handle their existing customer’s issues effectively so as to assure better customer service. However, manually dialing each contact number to connect with the customers seems a very tiring and unproductive way as agents may end up calling unnecessary numbers. This not only leads to wastage of valuable time and effort but also affects the agent’s productivity and efficiency.
So, how insurance agent’s efficiency can be enhanced while delivering superior customer service and improving the overall productivity? Well, nowadays a number of tools are available in the market that can help insurance companies to ease their entire customer handling and communication process. One such smart and the highly advanced tool is predictive dialer software or solution for insurance companies. Before going into the details of how it is beneficial for insurance companies, let’s find out what actually a predictive dialer solution is. A predictive dialer is a call center software solution that is designed with the intent to provide quality conversation instead of just placing the calls. It aims at prioritizing personalized call volume to deliver an improved customer experience.
How Predictive Dialer Works?
As the name suggests, a predictive dialer is an advanced tool that predicts the average call answer time and agent’s availability to take the next call. Based on this, the dialer automatically modifies and dials the customer’s numbers and connects the calls that are answered by the customers to the available agent. The system quickly moves on to the next call in case of an unanswered call and the calls that are answered are quickly routed to the next available agent. This assures more productive talk time and better productivity for the call centers.
Predictive dialers are an ideal solution for companies that are involved in market research, telemarketing, customer service follow-up, debt collection, etc. It can also be used by the lead qualification agents to maximize the amount of time they can spend on the phone with leads during outbound sales campaigns.
Features of Predictive Dialer Solution
Some of the key features of the state-of-the-art dialing system include:
- Answering Machine Detection
- Voice Recording
- Campaign Management
- CRM Integration
- Remote Agent
- Real-time Analytics
- Caller ID
- User-friendly UI/UX
- Custom Reports Generation
All these features help to make the operational process of the entire call center much efficient and productive. The proactive customer outreach capabilities of this dialing system help organizations to keep their customers well-informed, engaged and updated.
Importance of Predictive Dialer in Insurance Industry
For insurance companies, predictive dialer has emerged as one of the most efficient and profitable tools in the market today. In order to be successful in today’s market scenario, insurance companies must reach out to the maximum number of customers in less time. This is where the role of predictive dialer comes in; it allows insurance agents to reach a large number of target customers easily to engage them and turn them into leads.
Advantages of Predictive Dialer
Some of the key benefits that insurance companies can get by implementing predictive dialer software solutions include:
- Increased Call Connect Ratio: Predictive dialer is a smart solution that can easily detect and filter out answering machines, busy tones, DND numbers, and other unnecessary numbers. It only connects the calls that are answered by a real customer to the available agent. It allows insurance companies to manage and handle a large database of customers and connect with them at an exceptional scale.
- Contextual Reach Out: Predictive dialer facilitates contextual reach out, which means the agents can get the context and background of the customers on their system’s screen prior to placing a call. This helps in optimizing their pitch and allows them to add personalized elements in the conversation to engage their customers in a better manner and also increase the chances of lead conversion.
- Improved Agents Efficiency: Insurance companies can embrace the power of advanced predictive dialers to deliver better communication at all stages of lead management and conversation. As the dialer filters out all the unprolific calls, it guarantees high call connections while reducing agent’s idle time. Thus, enabling agents to increase their talk time in quality conversation and also raise the chances for them to get more and more leads for improved business. All this helps to augment the agent’s efficiency.
- Better Customer Experience: The dialer allows customers to connect with the most appropriate department or agent for any queries or issues related to the insurance service. This helps in better and quick resolution of customer’s queries and ultimately leads to superior customer service or experience.
- Improved Productivity: Predictive dialer allows insurance companies to dial more numbers in less time, which presents a great opportunity to boost overall operation and productivity.
If you’re looking for a smart predictive dialer for your insurance company, make certain to select a professional call center software provider company that can customize the solution as per your company’s requirements. Hope this discussion about call center software was useful to you. If you have anything to add, please let us know in the comment box.