There are multiple numbers of times when people cannot recall their Windows 10 password. The windows password system only allows the authorized person to access the computer. The password system is one of the major security features that entitle the privacy of the user. When you forget the password, we start panicking as we fear to lose the valuable data from the system memory. Nevertheless, the windows have their own set of solutions for our problems. Windows can help in recovering the password through three significant procedures.
You can reset password for windows 10 by following ways:
- By resetting the Microsoft Account password
- By using another Administrator account
- By using Windows 10 resetting tools
In this article, we will discuss resetting the Windows 10 Account password using resetting tools like Tunesbro WinGeeker Ultimate.
Reset password for windows 10 account using Tunesbro WinGeeker
The Tunesbro WinGeeker password recovery tool is your best solace when all the other password recovery method fails. It is a very simple to use application that loads and runs before the Windows start-up. Tunesbro WinGeeker works by tracing the location of your password from the root files in the Windows. Tunesbro WinGeeker changes the file by resetting them and making them blank. Then, it allows the user to create a new password and saves it into the Windows root directory.
Tunesbro WinGeeker is considered as the best and fastest program to reset your Windows 10 password. No matter how tough your password is, this program allows you to access your computer quickly and change the password in no time.
Features of Tunesbro WinGeeker Ultimate
- Support more than 300 Windows tablets and computer models
- Speedy resetting of Administrator, user password, and Windows without damaging the system files
- Recovers the password from the root directory and deletes it to allow the user to create a new password.
- Gives 100% success in resetting the lost password
- Creates bootable DVD, USB, and CD
Methods of Resetting password for windows 10 account by using Tunesbro
- Firstly, the user needs to download Tunesbro WinGeeker Ultimate on the accessible computer. Once you have downloaded the software, you will be directed to make a bootable USB stick or burn a DVD. This burnt DVD or USB will be later used on the locked PC.
2. Insert the bootable DVD, CD or USB and allow the computer to detect it automatically. Click on the “USB Device” to choose your USB and begin burning to transfer the files from the software to the USB.
3. Now insert the burnt CD, DVD, or USB stick into the locked PC. To allow the PC load the program, you need to set the USB as a primary boot order in BIOS. However, you can change the bootable devices on the PC by pressing F2 or Del button. Operate the changes by using the + or – button. Select the bootable device from the list and press OK to carry on to the next step.
4. After resetting the order, you need to reboot your PC. This will automatically launch the Windows Password Recovery programme on the Start-up screen. Select the operating system and the username for which you want to reset the password. Now click on “Reset Password.” Reboot. The Tunesbro WinGeek Ultimate can be used to reset the password for Windows 10 and some other versions of the Windows as well. You do not have to be an advanced level user to reset your Windows 10 password. Tunesbro is an ultimate program with easy interface. The trail Version allows you to analyze the usernames associated with the PC. The software assures that you will not lose any system data from your PC. however, you must immediately set a new password once you are logged in the computer.
5. Follow the steps by rebooting your computer. After resetting you will need to login to the computer without using the earlier password.
This is all I had to share with you about Reset password for windows 10, hope it helped to solve your problem. If you like this post, do not forget to share with your community.
You might also like