When are you going to reset Fitbit Charge HR?
When your Fitbit isn’t syncing or your device unpretentiously isn’t turning on, letting all your fitness data go unauthorized is disappointing. While we love Fitbits, they’re as apt to device issues as any other gadget. So, if you’re intensely googling “How to reset Fitbit charge HR” or “Fitbit charge HR not syncing” then you are at the right place. We are going to cover more than your expectation. The process of Reset Fitbit Charge HR is very easy.
Here, we are going to analyze what to do if your device isn’t working properly — and when you need to perform a full factory reset.
We are going to discuss the following topics with you:
- How to Reset Fitbit Alta and Alta HR
- How to Reset Fitbit Blaze
- How to Reset Fitbit Charge and Charge HR
- How to Reset Fitbit Charge 2
- How to Reset Fitbit Flex
- How to Reset Fitbit Flex 2
- How to Reset Fitbit One
- How to Reset Fitbit Surge
- How to Reset Fitbit Zip
- Hard Factory Reset
- Reset Time on a Fitbit
When do you need to reset your Fitbit?
At the start, it’s important to note the difference between a restart and a factory reset because they have very different consequences. Restart just reboot your Fitbit while the reset clears all your previous activity.
How to restart Fitbit charge HR
A restart (also known as a soft reset) turns your device on and off without deleting any data. So, you can certainly be sure that all your stats will still be saved once you turn on your tracker.
Think about soft resetting Fitbit if you’re adverse any of the afterward issues:
- Your device won’t sync
- Your device isn’t taking action to your presses
- Your device isn’t turning on
- Your device isn’t tracking your stats
Factory reset Fitbit charge 2
A full factory reset will totally clear your Fitbit’s saved data. After a full factory reset you won’t get a single data if u want to — so you should only factory reset your device if you need to clean everything and start fresh.
Do u know the Fitbit Charge and Charge HR are the individual Fitbits with a built-in factory reset attribute? If you’re using a previously owned Charge or Charge HR, a factory reset will confirm that you start with a clean censure and your device will be like new again.
If you don’t want to drop all your saved data, don’t factory reset it!
However, if you’re facing key issues with your device, you might need to execute a factory reset. See if any of the following circumstances apply:
- Your Windows 10 device not being able to detect your Fitbit Charge or Charge HR.
- Notifications or synchronizing isn’t working with your Android phone
- You’re using the Fitbit app on an operating system of an Android device that runs jelly bean 4.3 or earlier, and the tracker was formerly used on another mobile device.
Recommended: The Hidden Mystery Behind Fitbit app for windows 10
Reset Fitbit Charge HR
1. How to Reset Fitbit Alta and Alta HR
- Start with charging your Fitbit Alta using the USB cable
- Look for a button on the end of your charging cable toward your computer
- Press the button three times aural eight seconds, pausing amid presses
- When you see the Alta logo, unplug your tracker from the charging cable
2. How to Reset Fitbit Blaze
- Look for the Back and Select buttons on your Fitbit Blaze
- Press and hold the Back and Select buttons for about 10 seconds, until you see the Fitbit logo visible
- Discharge the buttons
3. How to Reset Fitbit Charge HR
- Connect the charging cable to your tracker and plug the other end into a USB port
- Press and hold the button for around two seconds and deprived of letting go of the button take away the charging cable from your tracker
- Wait about six to ten more seconds after removing the charging cable discharge the button and keep holding it down again
- Once “ALT” and a white screen flash, discharge the button and keep holding it down again
- After you feel a vibration, discharge the button and keep holding it down again
- As soon as you see “ERROR,” discharge the button and keep holding it down again
- As soon as you see “ERASE,” discharge the button. The tracker is going to turn off
- To about-face your tracker back on, essayist the button or attach the charging cable (make abiding by bung in the added end of the cable). When you can see the time on your tracker is 0:00, you have successfully reset your device.
- Next, you’ll tell your Fitbit account that you’re setting up a new tracker
That’s how you can Reset Fitbit Charge HR and Fitbit Charge.
4. How to Reset Fitbit Charge 2
- Connect the USB charging cable on your computer or any UL-certified USB bank charger
- Attach the added end of the charging cable to the anchorage on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable have to lock deeply with the port
- Make abiding the button on your tracker is accumbent with the button aperture on the charging cable. You’ll apperceive the affiliation is defended if the tracker vibrates and you see an array figure on your tracker’s display. Your Charge 2 will activate charging.
- Hold the button on the side for four seconds until the Fitbit logo is visible
- Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable
Recommended: How to Charge Fitbit Blaze: The Definitive Guide
5. How to Reset Fitbit Flex
- You have to connect your Fitbit flex through a charging cable into the USB port of your computer
- This time you are going to need a paperclip and you have to put the paperclip into the small pinhole on the back of your charger
- Keep holding on the paperclip for 3-5 seconds
- Now remove or unplug the tracker from the charger
6. How to Reset Fitbit Flex 2
- Take away the Flex 2 from your wristband and connect it to the charging cable
- Find the button on the charging cable. As soon as you found it you have to press it at least 3 times within 5 seconds
- When you see the lights on your tracker are flashing at the same time, your Flex 2 has restarted
7. How to Reset Fitbit One
- Start charging your Fitbit One through the charging cable
- verify the charger aligns with the gold associates on the tracker
- You have to hold the button of the tracker 10-12 seconds
- Unplug the charger and press the button until the screen is visible
8. How to Reset Fitbit Surge
- You have to look for the Home and Select buttons which are left and bottom right on your Fitbit Surge.
- Then press the button and hold it for 10-15 seconds, until you watch the screen is flashing or getting dim.
- Discharge the buttons and hang on 10 seconds and press the home screen.
9. How to Reset Fitbit Zip
- You have to remove your Fitbit Zip’s battery via the battery removing tool
- Hang around at least 10 seconds
- Position the battery back into the tracker with the “+” side showing up
10. Hard factory reset a Fitbit
Keep in mind that a factory reset is going to completely erase all your stored data and degenerate your device to factory settings. For instance, Reset Fitbit Charge HR. Normally, when you are going to set up the device with a new account will delete all the prior data. In a point of fact, some device like Fitbit surge doesn’t have any factory reset feature. If you’re having big issues when a soft reset isn’t helping you to fix the problem, you should contact Fitbit Support.
Here we are going to analyze how to perform a completely Reset Fitbit Charge HR
- Start charging your device through the charging cable.
- Then Press and hold the side button for 2 seconds.
- Keep holding the button while you are removing the charging cable.
- Remain to hold the button for 7-9 seconds.
- Discharge the button and press it once more. You’ll watch a series of screens.
- Now press the side button after you watch a screen that is saying VIBE.
- Then you have to press the button to watch the Error screen.
- After that press and keep holding the button until you watch the Erase screen and then discharge the button.
- The tracker is going to turn off. The Charge HR has successfully reset when the time is 0.00 on your tracker
11. Reset Time in Fitbit
A Fitbit is an exciting piece of technology. Unluckily, in the authoritative, the case to accomplish things simpler and easier to use for most, in the action appearance are removed that some users would accept adopted to keep it.
Here is the way you can reset time on your Fitbit without Reset Fitbit Charge HR –
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone
- Then Go to the Advanced Settings
- Now turn off the automatic Time Zone
- Press Select Time Zone
- Choose the time zone according to your country
- Synchronize your Fitbit to your smartphone
You may also like:
Fitbit charge battery life – How to Preserve it and stop over consuming?
How to Charge Fitbit Blaze: The Definitive Guide For You
The Hidden Mystery Behind Fitbit app for windows 10
Polar M600 sport smartwatch – Hands-on Review with full Specifications
Have tried all resets for Charge HR without any success. When trying to reset I have a half full bar on screen that will not go away. Can not get a dashboard icon on fitbit app. Need help ASAP.
Useless. I’ve seacherd everwhere, but nothing tells me how to delete all the data from my Charge 2 so I can sell it to somebody else. Worthless.